Ballantyne began in 1992 as Ballantyne Corporate Park, and this nineties professional has the car phone of your dreams. It’s got everything your nostalgic but grown-up heart wants—a country club, spacious colonials, shops, and close-but-not-too-close to Uptown. Didn’t you hear the nineties are back?
Name: Ballantyne Country Club
In a Word: Golf (I wanted to say Waaazzzup)
Location: South Charlotte
- Elementary: Ballantyne, Elon Park, Endhaven, Pineville, Hawk Ridge
- Middle: Community House
- High School: Ardrey Kell, South Mecklenburg
- Private School: Shining Stars Academy, British American School of Charlotte, Charlotte Country
Day School, Charlotte Latin School, United Faith Christian Academy, and South Charlotte Baptist Academy.
Average home price: $350,000 / $148/sq ft.
Types of homes: Ballantyne is divided into two sections. East Ballantyne—the older, more developed neighborhood with brick colonials from the 90’s on, and West Ballantyne—developed more recently with a variety of elegant single-family homes. The two neighborhoods are connected by a tunnel for pedestrians and golf carts.
- Easy commute to downtown
- Good for families—both kids and adults will find something to love
- Golfing community
- Close dining and shopping
- Established community
- Further out from city center
Representative Sample: Links to a few examples of homes which have recently sold in this neighborhood?
Best for: Well-established families looking for a place to live the good life.
This is just a general glimpse into Ballantyne, for more information or specifics please contact